Scott McMaster, Business Mentor
- 35 years Business Management and Accounting Management experience.
- 25 years experience coaching business owners, managers, employees and families.
- Successful Entrepreneur – Owner or co-owner of several successful business endeavors since 1987. (Including Creative, Agriculture, Manufacturing and Online Sales entities.)
- Corporate and Accounting Management experience in both startups as well as businesses with greater than $50Mil sales.
Do you have any of these situations or dynamics occurring in your business?
- Disorganized, overwhelmed, or chaotic.
- Profit levels decreasing (or not increasing proportionate to potential).
- Productivity decreasing (or never reaching the levels you believe possible).
- Lack of communication (or combative communication) between managers, subordinates, or departments.
- Missed deadlines.
- Lack of accurate information available for effective decision-making.
Contact Scott McMaster Coaching to:
- Turn around once-great or high-potential employees currently struggling with physical, family, emotional and other personal challenges.
- Evaluate and assist with staff capability and placement.
- Assist management and employees to set and accomplish goals and objectives.
- Resolve working relationship issues to enhance both teamwork and contentment.
- Train or organize new or existing employees.
- Accounting Clean-up & reconciliations.
- Balance Sheet and Income Statement reconciliations.
- Financial Reporting creation and coordination.
Have a challenge in your business not defined here? Let’s talk about it.
- Business Management Consulting
- Owner and Manager Mentoring
- Employee Training and Mentoring
- Organizational and Task Management
- Start-Up Consultation and Entrepreneurial Mentoring
- Accounting and Financial Reporting Evaluation and Instruction
- Sales and Marketing Consulting
- Online and In-Person Seminars including Group Training and Motivation
Reviews and Recommendations
“Scott McMaster has been involved with several of our business concerns since early 2006. We trust Scott and find him honorable. He has consistently looked out for our interests and assisted us in many major changes over the years.” – G.V. Yuma, AZ
“Scott McMaster has helped to improve our staff in ways that are not always easy to identify…but add up to happier, more productive and loyal employees for our companies.” S.S., Houston, TX
“Scott’s ability to assist others with their personal challenges is just one of his strengths. If you as a business decide to use Scott, you will be fully satisfied. You will not be taking a chance… he is what he says he is, and he will do what he says he will do.” – E.K., Thermal, CA
“Scott’s honesty, work ethic and personal integrity have been key components in our financial well-being and success.” – A.C., Salinas, CA
“We’ve hired Scott McMaster to consult with our employees on a variety of issues for over 10 years. We’ve had great experiences working with him, our office is definitely more functional and less stressful as a result of his work.” – C.B., King City, CA